Neverr thought i'd make a car thread, but I need help.

jon2231

Daemon Poster
If I were to purchase a car off of Ebay, can anyone tell me the process i'd have to go through to buy it? Is it much more complicated then buying something like... a computer.. or something, it'd have to cus of the title and everything..

+rep for anyone who helps :)

well i was watching the news and they said the 3 things to never buy on ebay are:

1. wedding dresses
2. cars (because you gotta test em out and u cant do that on ebay)
3. jewelery

so i would pass on buying a car on ebay, unless you can test it out first.

edit: plus, you gotta register it/the plates under your name and stuff.

All I know is that you can pay it off monthly. Just like getting it from a dealership - and eBay is the dealership.

And I ment that the iPod looked better with the green background

Do the payments differ from seller to seller? Or is it all the same amount for everyone each mounth?

Lol wrong quote.

And to tell you the truth, im not sure.

I would personally say (guessing) that it mattered upon the cost of the vehicle, not the status of the seller.

Hahhaaha, oops, I thought I copied the quote, but I guess I didn't and it was the last quote I copied :D

I would never buy a car off of ebay. If you do want to do it, it's at your own risk. I personally want to see the car, test drive it, and listen to it while it's running. However, buying a car is as simple as paying the owner and turning over the title of the car (with his signature on there of course). Then DMV has this official form of title release you can download (PDF) saying the car is yours. I would do this. How will it get shipped though? Man, what a hassle. There are ways you can have it delivered. On a truck equipped with a flatbed is one. You pay someone to haul it to you or pick it up in person.

No, Ebay has its own trucks and delievery system, so he doesnt have to worry about that..

That's pretty good if they have that kind of service. Still, I like to see it up close. There's got to be good car deals around where you live. The paper is always advertsing for cars. The pricing aren't that bad, but they're probably stripped down without all the accessories. These are the new cars, even.

What kind of car are you getting, if its something over 20, just get it from a dealer...If its a hoopdie, ehh I dont really know, if its like 3k and its a good deal, go for it.

Back
Top Bottom