Classes

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Here is me line up.

Earth/Space Sci Teacher seems to know what he is doing, and kinda cool.

Lit: Its lit what can you say

APUS: Great class teacher knows his stuff, and honsetly I think I am about to swallow a book. We were debating about Leaf eickson or coloumbus, he came up and said what if I told you there was evidence of europeans up to 1,500 yer earlier then columbus. He mentioned the phineces in 461 BC.

Cisco: Love the teacher he is graet so far and really knows what he is doing. We got new equipemtn this year so it should be a blast. Extra credit is to crack his secuirty features and get onto a blocked site such as myspace or somthing (not too naughty now)

German II Get extra credit for being able to speak german, I have a huge advantage German III here I come by the end of this semster

Geometery: Yes I am lacking in math, its math not much can be said about it.

Multimedia: I will get out of this class the second that I can! Its about webdesign etc, and I wanted CSS, I have a few teachers speaking up for me about this saying that my interset in CSS Is important enough to work with me to get me in CSS.

About it, I am looking foward to German II & III, APUS, Cisco, and CSS when I get it.

Nice hears mine.

1st period i have algebra.

2nd ii have intro to computers (gunna be so easy, thats why i took it)

3rd i have word processing

4th i have lit

5th i have earth science

6th i have drivers ed

7th i have consumer ed

8th is lunch

I find that those intro classes genearlly bore me to death. I had to do them before and I was like in all honsety can you be serious? You just asked me if I knew how to open powerpoint? I had algebra I last year gotta do II next year. I had word processing as well GAH MY TEACHER WAS A COMLETE DIKE! I had to do a crash crush on drivers ed with a 82 year old man that told me to drive at a speed which I could handle. Which according to him was 10 under.

Share your schedules.

Mon, Wed, Fri:
9AM-10:30AM: Physical Science 436
10:30AM-10:45AM: Break
10:45AM-12PM: Physical Science
12PM-Midnight: Nothing :cool:

Tue, Thu:
Nothing :cool:

1st-English Honors
2nd-US History
3rd-C++ Programming
4th-Free
5th-Math B
6th-French 3
7th-Free
8th-Physics Honors LAB (A Days)
8th-Gym (B Days)
9th-Physics Honors

in my school we have A and B days everyother day in school for different classes, and 2 periods of science because New York state requires each kid to have 26 labs by the end of the year for regents, nate would know what regents are. hes in New York

A Day-1st-Auto Tech.
A Day-2nd-World History.
A Day-3rd-Metal Shop.
D Lunch.
A Day-4th-Food Tech.

B Day-5th-Biology.
B Day-6th-P.E.
B Day-7th-Chemestry.
B lunch, so I go half the Chemestry class then go to lunch, then finish the other half.
B Day-8th-English 2.

That's it, but i'm sure it's going to change, because i'm going to graduate early, so i'll graduate my Junior year :D

food tech? lol, never heard of that.

It's this FFA class, future farmers of America lol. It's dumb, but alot of people are actually in it showing cattle, pigs and stuff. I live in Texas so what can ya expect :p

Jon. said:
It's this FFA class, future farmers of America lol. It's dumb, but alot of people are actually in it showing cattle, pigs and stuff. I live in Texas so what can ya expect :p

oh alright i got it now.

Back
Top Bottom