My Questions Thread..

G35x

Golden Master
Ok, when you lay down a brush, how can u select it? Like move it around, and what not?

yes you can. make sure the brush type is in a new layer and hit ctrl + T and that will let you enter free transform mode. there you can change the size or angle. a little trick, hold shift when changing the angle and it will change angles every 15 degrees. :)

cool cool. guess your trying to make that wedding template that i murdered trying to make :p

Nothing final, just a casual one I did today...Still need to do some more work..

templatecopyyj3.jpg

Thanks man!

Sometimes when Im in ps, using a brush, you know how when you put a brush down, before you lay it, the actual brush can be seen, like you hover it over your layout, and you see it, well sometimes, that doesnt happen, and I get a little dot, and then I click and the brush gets laid down, but whats causing that? I rather have the brush showing, for more accuracy?>

thats a corrupt file in the brush that you downloaded. theres no way to really solve that except to lay it down and just go into free transform mode and change it the way you need to.

Back
Top Bottom