Unlocked Cell Phones?

joe pic

Fully Optimized
I have t-mobile, and want to upgrade my phone. that's it. I dont want to buy a new one from them, because they're ridiculously expensive. So I came accross an "unlocked" phone, from tigerdirect.com, and it looks really nice. I have t-mobile, and the phone is supposed to be for cingular, but it's unlocked. So does this mean i can put my t-mobile sim card in and be able to use the phone?

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=1909025&sku=S09-1016

let me know, thanks

S09-1016.jpg

One word, YEAH....Hey, I have a sony w600i, its not unlocked, and you would have to get that done, Im sure you can get it done at any phone cart, and Im selling for 200...Intrested? It has 245mp built in memory, mp3 player, 1.3mp camera...Thats a whole lot better for 30...And the phone is brand new, cause I did a warrany swap just a week ago..Comes with the head phones, adapater, usb cable, home charger, blue, and orange face plates...Battery, manual, books and what not..

s600_colors.jpg

ceG0w3FJDKKXg.jpg

sony-ericsson-W600i.jpg

walkman_phone_2.jpg

sweet, thanks for helping, I don't think i'm interested, but i'll let you know. I wouldn't want to go through the hassle of getting it unlocked

Back
Top Bottom