Netgear error! WG311T13.SYS

Zastrus

Solid State Member
I built a brand new computer, and it runs pretty error free, minus this problem.

Occasionally I get a random BSOD while browsing the internet, and it's always a LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL_TO (or something like that) error, and it says the file name is WG311T13.SYS. I looked it up and found that it's a NetGear error, but haven't found how to fix it.

Anyone have this error before?

usually the wg311t131 is the network card - try reinstalling the network card or i cant remember if the wg is the router - i think its the card though- it says on the box

yea i got the wireless router card f0r my c0mp.

does anyone recommend a better wireless card? i've tried D-Link, and NetGear so far, I've also seen LinkSys, anyone had experience with that card?

Hi, I have a wireless Netgear DG834G v2 router, works pretty good. My wireless card is a Netgear WG111T. What other brands would work with my router? Im gona buy another card for another pc, and i wonder if i can get a cheaper one.

Thx
:D

I think the file will be in

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers

copy the file

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\WG311T13.SYS to somewhere like mydocuments.

Also copy the file from C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WG111T Configuration Utility\Driver\WG311T13.SYS into another folder. Now you have backup copies. So now try copying C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WG111T Configuration Utility\Driver\WG311T13.SYS to C:\WINDOWS\Drivers\WG311T13.SYS. if that dosn't work get the backup copy of the C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\WG311T13.SYS and copy that into C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\
and C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WG111T Configuration Utility\Driver\

NOTE: Im using default paths. Your C:\WINDOWS\ folder could be different. If it is try

Start -> Run -> %SYSTEMROOT%\drivers\

Back
Top Bottom