Gallery: Cases

Well i picked it up from the shop......i had it out on the floor when i got home..It didn't brake. It just came off and i put it back on, when i got out of the box it was fine. I unlocked the door, pulled off to find it lieing in a heap on my floor lol.

alvino said:
Which would probably be UPS, FedEx or USPS. All of them are reliable, but shit does happen...
Well i would have to complain about UPS. almost every time i get a package from them the box is dented or ripped/in bad shape. they've sent packages to a different street and they've also been late. FedEx has been sooo much better but for whatever reason newegg jacked ^ FedEx's prices once UPS came into the picture :(

newegg has specific reasons for doing so. Its not because newegg wants to make money by jacking up prices.

sry about double posting but i feel it is acceptable in this instance.

i am going to take your average beige case and make it lime green! :D i am also going to do other mods but at the moment i am just painting it. I'm using primer for the metal parts and krylon paint for the plastic. Sad part is the krylon is a different color than the paint for the metal but it might end up working well :D

i am going to call it "The Terd"

i got the idea from the movie RV with robin williams.

i later plan on doing some mods, i am going 2 put plexiglass or something clear in 2 of the 5 1/2 inch drive bays for a windsheild, exaust tips in the back where i will mount a fan or two, LEDs in the front for headlights, and somehow i am going to make a broken awning on the side of the case the motherboard is closest to. I plan on adding pinstripes to the case to add a touch to it and get these chrome letters to write the terd on the front.

i already have the chrome letters and i have put on 1 of the probably 2 coats of primer for the terd. all the plastic peices i am doing 2 coats of krylon.

i plan to take pics as i progress :D

your thoughts? :)

img2908xz2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom