that dude that killed the little girl got released

Deathstar said:
I have to agree, the parents have to be mentally deficient to do that to a six year old, they didn't "let" her look like that, they encouraged and assisted her to look like that.
At that time in America, a lot of parents were doing this, solely for the money, as to who's guilty, I'm really not sure, it's a very complicated case.

Nik00117 said:
Maybe a DNA test or somthing really important didn't match up. He might of not done it, they did mention in the news somtimes they have gotten pople claiming to be the murder but in fact they weren't.
i have to agree with you on this one. until they can prove it he shouldn't be punished. just because were all mad it happened doesn't mean he's the killer just because he's been the main suspect

MooseMan said:
i have to agree with you on this one. until they can prove it he shouldn't be punished. just because were all mad it happened doesn't mean he's the killer just because he's been the main suspect
I really don't understand, every time there's a case like this, people come forward in droves, "admitting to the murder", in England it very rarely happens, probably they now call it somebody's syndrome, me, I think they're just plain ol' cranky, a little like women who marry men on death row, the day before their execution.

Mercury&Solace said:
IMO, I still think the parents killed her.

That's what I think, but not because of what I'm about to tell you.

Remember that reverse speech thing Kage showed us ages back? Well, there's a very interesting few pages on it:

John Mark Karr:
http://www.reversespeech.com/karr.htm

Ramsay's parents:
http://www.reversespeech.com/ramsey.htm

But that's not hard science - just a bit of interesting mumbo-jumbo.

Don't you think it's a bit suspicious that they reported her missing, and the body was found inside the house, hours later?

I'll be honest. I dunno WTH happened to her or what happened that time.

All I can tell is if the DNA on her wasn't his, then it's most likely that they should be someone else's. Try the mom and the dad...yeah

Mercury&Solace said:
IMO, I still think the parents killed her. I think Daddy was getting a little too touchy feely with her. Sick, as for dressing her up like that, definitely messed up :(
At first, I thought it was him, but now I'm fairly certain in my mind that her people did it, rep point for you, you are no longer "just really nice" you're a "glorious beacon of light"

Back
Top Bottom