My car's new sound system!

Lol thanks.

On some of them, I tried to make things bounce (like on the roof of the car [which didnt work!] so I cut the video) and another time when I wanted to show you something bouncing on the side of the trunk.. Thats all dark and it was so bright out it was hard to see the Apline Faceplate bounce on the trunk.

But anyways, all three videos give you an idea.

And you can see the jetskies in one of the videos. If you go right of the jetskies(not show in video) there is a door and you can go in the house. I can still hear the sub in the house. My dad could hear the sub on the other side of the house, and last night when we were driving down the driveway.

Because of the size limitations on speakers, I cant get it as loud as I was shooint for. But.... When I get some more cash you can bed that ill be getting some spacers to get some 6.5'' in the rear doors and a 13'' Focal sub. Ill also swap out the 4'' Alpines with some Focals.

Im about to really get into car audio. Maybe say goodbye to computers? NEVER!

Distortion88 said:
Nice audio equipment for sure! Well, i think you should have gotten something better than JBL amps but all in all it looks like a great setup (actually it's not that bad). Should be thumpin now!

edit - love the Alpine head unit!

Umm...

Well this is my take on that.

Speakers - cant go cheap on!
CD Player - As long as it has options for sub, mp3/wav, iPod, etc you dont need the facy motorized face plate and cool screen.
Unless you get a competition level amp, you cant tell one from another with midrange price ones.
The sub.. Well im not sure. Most of the time, it deals with the enclosure, however, the type of sub matters. Like JL is one of the top (even better then Alpines famour Type R subs) and almost as good as Focal subs. But in truth, its basicly how much power it takes and how loud it gets off the power. I dont neccessarly think one sub sounds better or worse then the next one. Just louder and whatnot.

Personally.. For my small car I think I did well. I know that because I have this new wiring in it, illl add more. Sooner or later, ill get a more powerfull or even a second sub. I know im going to get some bigger speakers maybe a 6.5'' or an 8'' in the door for midbass.

Back
Top Bottom