Donating to CF

Yeah, I go to another forum where they do this same thing, and they have user text under their names that says "Contributing Member" for the people that have donated money.

i know i wont be donating anything... at the moment im struggling to to keep my car running and food, this place is kinda last on my list of things to put money towards at the moment

mammikoura said:
I think getting a text like "I support CF" under the title would be pretty good.
Wouldn't make the forums look unproffessional like pictures in sigs would, (just my opinion) and new members would know why people have the text under their title, if it was a custom title (like u can type anything u want in it) new guys would probably be wondering why some people have it and why some don't. They would be making threads about how they can get one etc...

just my 2 cents, and I'm most likely not going to donate anything, since I feel like I'm contributing enough by helping other people, and also the ads should give David enough money to pay for the server.
Yeah, donations for custom titles would be great... :)

C'mon guys, you make it seem like you want to donate just to get something in return, thats not the case at all for me. I like this site and I would support it for absolutely nothing in return, I'd hate to see it go down because of lack of funds.

I could see myself donating to CF, with or without special rewards. This is a great place, every question I've asked has been answered quickly.

David has answered all of my PM's to. ;)

Oooh, this is a good idea. Donators should get stuff that normal users don't. That would be a good incentive for donations...

Back
Top Bottom