Iron Maiden -A Matter Of Life And Death!

I'll look into then i'll vote. I liked some of Maiden's work... their last album "Dance Of Death" was pretty good... *hums "Tell The Tale Of Pashendale.."*

john123 said:
Iron Maiden is the pwn. hammerfall is really similar to them.

eh, I don't agree with that.. they seem quite different to me. (i've heard just about everything from both bands.. I don't see similarity :\)

Stratovarius is another great euro power metal band. I can't wait for tolkki to finish writing the songs and start the recording :D

Bought it. Excellent from start to finish, and the riff in Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg is just ... jaw dropping.

Oh, and Mark Thorpe - apparently during a listening session of the album, a recorded message from Bruce Dickenson was played. The message ended with "See you all at Download next year!". Looks like we have a Download headliner already. :cool:

Yeah I'm actually going to see them this year in December at earls court, it's going to be pretty kickass.

I'll have to have a listen to this album. Some of their previous stuff has been ok so I'll have to check this one out!

Yeah u'd have to, I would gladley share it but I think that would be concidered illegal and I wouldn't want to rip Maiden off of any of there material. But if you get a chance to hear it, by all means you should like it.

Back
Top Bottom