Do you smoke

I think everyone has one point in there life, especially if you go to the mall a lot (around here people smoke outside the malls)

Google Guru said:
I never have smoked and never will. :)
same with me. I occasionally have to breath some smoke since some of my friends smoke, and in bars there is usually quite much smoke.

I dont smoke and whats the point of it i guess i have breath from my buddys that smoke

nope, i dont smoke.. and i dont plan on it, ive tried it a couple of times, and didnt like it.. other stuff, special occasions only..

mammikoura said:
same with me. I occasionally have to breath some smoke since some of my friends smoke, and in bars there is usually quite much smoke.
Smoking is forbidded in every public place here, even bars.

Google Guru said:
Smoking is forbidded in every public place here, even bars.

Same in Scotland (though not in the rest of the UK). Smoking is banned in all enclosed and partly-enclosed public places, including stadia and outdoor theatres.

If you English folk haven't been to a Scottish pub, by God the difference is wonderful. You can actually drink without getting cancer. I'll give myself cirrhosis of the liver, but I don't want somebody else's cancer, thank you very much.

On top of that, you can actually see without having to fight through the smoke.

It's taken so seriously that an Edinburgh Festival venue was almost closed down, because a comedian planned to light a cigar on stage as part of his act. And Keith Richards is about to get busted after he lit up on stage during a Rolling Stones gig in Glasgow the other day.

I smoke, generally not alot except when I'm drinking (Mark can verify this). I enjoy it, I like it. I've heard so many bad things of what people go through when they smoke for the first time; sickness, spinning head, bad taste etc. I never got any of that, from day 1 all it did was just get me off the ceiling mentally, which was excellent for College after a 2 hour lesson with some snobby crab called a human being.

For other stuff, used to and do now occasionally if I can't get any sleep. Pretty much quit when I realised that all I was doing during my spare time was getting with a bunch of friends, getting sky high and giggling at anything we saw on TV. Very fun, yes. But not exactly productive as you can imagine.

Tommy Boy said:
I can't even stand being near someone who smokes anymore. I hate the smell since I've quit. I don't ever intend to do it again.
I hate the smell as well... I feel like throwing up just smelling it... I have a few friends that smoke, but they atleast have the decentcy to leave and smoke, not smoke around me and other non-smokers - I respect people who put fourth effort to keep their poisen to themselves.

Back
Top Bottom