IP Programs.......

Assassin57

Solid State Member
alrite i know there are some advanced computer users out there and i want to know what the best IP Hiding/Masking/Changing or Anonymizer program is and where i can download it........
money is no problem.....sooo i don't care if it is 500$

Assassin57 said:
alrite i know there are some advanced computer users out there and i want to know what the best IP Hiding/Masking/Changing or Anonymizer program is and where i can download it........

Hide Ip is a great Program I use it alot. Do a search for it on google.

a proxy would be pretty good, it would be free and would be quite effective. But it might slow down the internet speed, depending on the location of the proxy server.

Assassin57 said:

Laptop and a wireless card :)

Yeah, but why do you want to do this?

You can do it for free if you know what you're doing.

why does it matter why he wants to do it? Some people just enjoy being anonymous...that's part of the beauty of the internet after all.

hypetech said:
why does it matter why he wants to do it? Some people just enjoy being anonymous...that's part of the beauty of the internet after all.
Chances are if you want to remain unknown its to avoid consequences. Thats why rapists dont hand out business cards. There really isn't too many legitamte reasons why you would want to remain annomynous (sp?) but i'll respect the fact that it's legal and provide a url to a lists of proxies:

Free Proxy Servers
http://www.proxy4free.com/page1.html
Try a whole bunch, as depending on your location some will be faster then others. Also other factors such as traffic and the efficency of the proxy will also contribute to the speed of the proxy, so the closest one wont necessarily be the fastest.

And here is a list of programs that are reputable and work well that will mask your IP address:

IP Masking Software
http://www.effectivepctools.com/index.php?src=googleus&ag=mask_ip&ad=561
I reccomend SafeSharing as it's specifically designed for P2P IP Masking, although it will mask your IP well no matter what your doing.

Back
Top Bottom