What should I do to my car?

EMMteo said:
I also have been in a porsche, yes fast, but do honestly lack acceleration. Hence why they are so cheap. Yes I said cheap because my truck is worth more then a used 02 porsche.
well that is a big window. you can't really compare the value of your truck to a non-existant used 02 porche because it could be in mint condition, fair, poor, or even wrecked. plus what model porche? a boxer is worth a lot less than a carerra(sp) also what truck do you own? and have you made any modifacations?

EMMteo said:
haha root, ive done the same thing with my truck....2001 f150 supercrew packs a mean punch with their V8 5.4 Triton. I tell you, those little eclipse, older corvettes, and rice burners never stood a chance.
my friend has a 2001 ford f-150...there not fast at all man..... you wouldn't beat an older corvette, no chance. MAYBE an eclipse but i doubt the v6 models.

theres a 4.6 (i think or a 4.2 one of those) and a 5.4 v8 triton. sounds fishing i no but i did beat one fair and square.

EMMteo said:
theres a 4.6 (i think or a 4.2 one of those) and a 5.4 v8 triton. sounds fishing i no but i did beat one fair and square.
well my friend had the 5.4 triton v8....i know he couldn't beat a corvette or v6 eclipse.

EMMteo said:

I doubt the other guy was even trying...Prooly just toying with you.

Back
Top Bottom