Donating to CF

TRDCorolla said:
Lol, $20? I don't know about that. I haven't put it up yet. You see how I keep stalling? I've had this thing since last Christmas and it's almost a whole year. I need to get on my ass and get rid of it. I'll start the auction hopefully next week sometime or the week after. Then I'll post back. Maybe I'll have a starting bid at the price of at least $100. I'll research to see what all the other Xbox people are selling at.
LOL...Talking about donating to CF
I don't want the 360, I'm waiting for the ps3

Boy does david has some pretty dedicated members man, perhaps he should re think some of his moderators that are unactive? and move some of the paying ones up. I dont need the picture sig and all but if it helps to get this place boosted, you've got $5 from me.

Ill give 5-10 depending on when, but I would send my money to someone that has paypal, I would send them a money order, and then they could send the money to David..

Lol I said it more as a joke than anything, same with the one above me I'd immagine, people just saw it and probly thought it was set in stone or something (people tend to do that around here :p)

Meh, I got 20 in paypal. David please get online and tell or PM us your paypal accont or paystorm or whatever

mark thorpe said:
that would be impossible to impliment...

just stop with the sig thing already :roll: it aint gonna happen.

It's possible on Vbulletin, another forum I visit implements big avatar's and custom profiles for VIP members.

However, the admin's also update VB, keep the servers running good, and tweak the site as much as possible, which is a difference from here.

Back
Top Bottom