Lhuser and friends' digital camera pics

Lhuser, you should add borders and what not to your photos...This was done very quickly in ps, sorry I know, the blue became in color near the trees, but I did it in a hurry...Just something maybe you can draw ideas off or something..

What do you mean "it takes a while" its 2 siimple buttons...Or for a mass amount just use the batch option, I can have a 100 pics done like like 5 minz..

Well, in photoshop, you make an action, and do it to ONE picture, you then use the batch option, choose that action, and pick and folder of files, and where to save...Then watver amount of pictures will get it done perfectyl, as all you do is sit and watch...And the best thing is, it doesnt even take long, ps, doesnt even load the picture, it does, but it wont, you have to do it, to understand...So yeah, takes me like 4-5minz maybe less, to do a batch on 100 pics..But my batch is usually more complicated, resize, border, and watermark, for you, a border, heh might take 3 minz for 100 pics...Also depends on the comp..

Do you have aim, because I plan to make a video tut, I dont feel like making screen shots...Or Ill just host it, give me 10minz..

amazing images. I have 12mp camera, but im a clutz and already messed up the camera's image sensor from dropping it. BUMMER! excellent images, they are inspiring.

G35x said:
Lhuser, you should add borders and what not to your photos...This was done very quickly in ps, sorry I know, the blue became in color near the trees, but I did it in a hurry...Just something maybe you can draw ideas off or something..
O_O Wow....just wow!

Back
Top Bottom