What Kind of Games Could I Run on This?

Drain You

In Runtime
I doubt anything new, but I just wanted to see what I could run, I know near nothing about computers so I really have no idea. Thanks

Operating System Genuine Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005
Processor Intel(R) Celeron(R) D 352 (3.2 GHz, 533MHz FSB)
Memory 1GB DDR2-533MHz SDRAM (1x1024)
Hard Drive 80GB 7200 rpm SATA Hard Drive
Primary CD/DVD Drive Double Layer 16X max. DVD +/-R/RW drive
Graphics Card 64MB NVIDIA GeForce 7300LE, w/ TurboCache
Sound Card Integrated Intel(R) High Definition Audio

You have a good graphics card for being an intergrated solution, but your cpu isn't that strong. Celeron's are meant for basic tasks like surfing the web, and email. They're not made for gaming. However, if you want to see what games it could run, just go to this website. You need to install the ActiveX applet, and then it analyzes your system specs to tell you if you can play that game. The site is all good, and the applet isn't anything bad, you just need to install it so it can tell you how your comp performs.

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

Yea, you could run some of the new stuff on there, but at lower quality settings. They wont be blazingly fast, but the framerates should be playable.

Well I dont have this yet so I cant run that system thing, but yea im just looking to play some older FPS, maybe some conter strike, Medal of Honor and stuff. Nothing like FEAR or anything lol

Ive got 500 to spend on an HP and I just want it to play a couple games. If you guys have any suggestion I should hcnage on the pc I customized it would be greatly appreciated

Are Sempron processors any better for gaming?

ok good to know, ill stick with Pentium 4. I think this computer will work fine for the games im looking to play. Cant wait to try DoD source

Back
Top Bottom