Msn 8.0

tarzan456

Beta member
Hey fellow computeers i have a large problem at the mo.
Recently my msn has been acting very starnge. Everytime i send a message on it, it freezes for 10 seconds and then works again. Logically this takes the fun out of instant messaging so help would be nice.
ANy advice?
I've tried doing a system restore and re installing and done several spyware scans. So im guessing a file must be missing.
PLZ HELP

Either your computer isn't a good enougth spec or Uninstall Windows Live Messenger and then reinstall. Then please let us know if it works ok. You can contact me on MSN if you want to check it.

Hey dude
Ive already reinstalled it and my pc's specs are off the chart good so dont worry. This only happended quite recently and did i happen to mention i have a little sister. I have a feeling im missing a system file off sorts or something becuase once i reinstalled there were no effects

PLZ HWLP IF U CAN

You might have a bad case of spyware or adware. Try running anti-virus and anti-spyware programs.

For temporary, you can use this site to get on MSN messenger.
www.meebo.com

what are your system specs? i can't understand any reason why. check how many processes you have running

Well i did as reece said earilier because my spyware scanner is a little naff so im gonna try other free trial ones on the net to see if this makes any difference to my msn. Could you keep the suggestions comiong though. :)

I had something similar I simply prayed it would fix itself and rebooted and it worked for me you could try that hehe

Back
Top Bottom