Server performance review

Ok, just got my first error on here. I posted a thread, then it hangs. So I clicked post reply again and now it's asking me that a duplicate thread was already submitted.

I timed out a few minutes ago too. Damn, this is getting annoying. Timed out for me again. Then when I reply to a post, it keeps saying a stupid duplicate thread was created. This site just doesn't like people posting anymore.

I notice another bug. Everytime that duplicate thread error page shows up (but you finally get your reply to post), your name doesn't show up as the last person to reply to that thread--but shows the previous person instead.

I got a error resulting in the maximum time of 20 seconds of something, maximum execution time.

out of like the 10 times i've tried connecting to CF, it only timed out once.. it's been really good otherwise though.

mmmmm, timeouts were more frequent and pages were loading at snails pace this morning (as I said in my other thread) but this seems to have resolved itself in the last 30 minutes or so.

Back
Top Bottom