O.O this is how chickens are slaughtered for KFC

G35x said:
Didnt you just watch the video of them doing all of the above.. :confused:
Yeah, I did watch it, but I don't believe it. Why would they cut the beaks off the chickens? Why would they throw them around like that?

All I know is that it's not going to stop me from eating KFC.

You can't believe everything you see on the internet. Just because there is video of it, doesn't mean it's true. The video could have come from anywhere.

And like Pamela Anderson did a lot of research on this video to see that it's true, or has visited these chicken farms and seen it for herself :rolleyes: She just saw it and said "thats terrible" and took someone elses word for it that it's true.

well they cut the beaks off the chicken because they dont want them to be pecking each other to get the perfect crispy chicken everytime.

Alrighty, for one they cut the beaks, so maybe the birds cant bite back when they handle them...Im sure if it was fake, KFC wouldve done something about the site already, giving them a bad name for no reason..They throw them around, because they dont give a shit about animals, they think they can do whatver they want, since no one is watching..Also, Im sure Pamela, saw it, considering she is a vegetarian.. :eek:

It's definatelly wrong what they do!

But, let's admit something: Our KFC is getting Flamingo Chicken delivery :eek: No more recipe there :p, but that really cuts the fact of being that bad.

Still, these guys ARE NOT to be treated like this.

LOL this is laughable I doubt KFC is doing this.

And if they are its a chicken its a farm animal its rasied to die for you so you can eat it. What if they faked the video, bought a chicken and did that claiming KFC was doing it.

That's probably why KFC hasn't really been doing so well lately. Remember back in the 80's and even the 90's, they were doing so well. Now, you hardly see anyone in there. Either people are aware of what's going on with KFC to animal cruelty or the market for fried chicken is too saturated now. I went by a KFC because I live pretty close to one. I took a glance at the parking lots and drive through section and found only like two cars there. It's always been like that fo a long time though.

The KFC near my house is always packed. I think its better than macdonalds and burger king.

Anything is better than McDonalds. Ugh...if you eat McDonalds, you might as well give yourself several shots of fat and chemicals, because that's what you're basically consuming. If you ask me, nothing beats In 'N Out. :D Too bad it's only in Western US (namely California and the few lucky states around it). That place has the most basic menu you'll ever find, but almost EVERY location is jam packed full of people. Why? Tastes good and is actually fresh, unlike anything McDonalds ever served.

ya, i agree wit alvino, dont go to mcdonalds, i havent gone in a longgg time, i just love going to subway....gets my blood flowing slower....lol

it would be so funny if that video was not from kfc, but like pop-eyes, or some other really cheap fast food place, or maybe they were just killing the chickens for fun when they were throwing and stomping on them, lol

Yeah, the only fast food places I go to these days are In 'N Out, Subway, Quizno's and Togo's. :D Healthy and tastes wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom