O.O this is how chickens are slaughtered for KFC

I'm not going to watch the video because I dont want to see it. All I know is chickens taste good, I dont need to know how they die.

I love chicken too. Mmmm, it's my favorite meat actually. Hopefully, that incident isn't widespread. I hate to boycott not eating chicken. Oh great, now I want some fried chicken. I'll get it from Popeye's or something.

Wow, that's tough.

But if you run a world wide corporation and have to meet the demand I don't see another way.

I'm not going to stop eating chicken or whatever but they should treat them a bit better.

What is the point of cutting of their beaks? And then just throw them. And what are then gaining by stomping on them and chucking them at walls? That is just terrible! And there is another way, buy 100 acres of flat land, fence it off and let them run wild, and then go and fence off like each acre have like 1000 chickens in each acre..thats 100,000 happy healthy chickens :)

I spent lived on a farm from Kindergarden to 6th grade ;)

ya, thats really cruel and pointless, and im not gonna watch da video cuz iv seen too much already, and when i ewnt to kfc in canada, i saw a stop sign, and then someone put a sticker"eating animals", and then it said stop eating animals, but it was jks cuz it was so well blending, that it was p[art of the sign

I never liked KFC that much. The only thing I liked was the cole slaw. Good stuff. :)

same, their coleslaw kicks ass, its really good, but ive seen the video know, and what is the point of shoving your heel into their throats by stomping the krap out of them, thats just not rite, and thats why i dont eat kfc....only the coleslaw lol alvino

KFC Cruelty i a well known anti KFC site...
they distribute their leaflets in the UK with pictures of scabby legged chickens, and pickers of chickens having their beaks removed.

KFC cruelty are downright liars...
In my hometown there is a chicken factory, it's called Facenda chicken, they kill chickens for (amongst other people) KFC in the UK, and I've known many people who've worked on the KFC line there...

No chickens are de-beaked, it's pointless and a waste of time, + it's cost money to have someone do that that money would be wasted.

All chickens are electrically stunned before they are killed. they seem to forget ther there are real people wrking the machines, and they don't let the chickens suffer too much.

None of the cruety mentioned on that site actually happens...

Also I find it fairly amazing how the KFCcruilety site get such access and great shots from these supposably seedy slaughter houses. surely these practises would be hidden, and not open to camera crews. (and the films/pictures are of too good of a quality for a hidden camera).

Back
Top Bottom