need help. 7900gtx

Lol, you should be fine with it. It's funny how he doesn't make some kind of profit on it. At least sell it to you for $50 or something. What a nice friend.

yah it came in a sealed box. Yah hes a good friend :D. Ok what if the company has the serial number. Could they trace it when i went on line ??

ok ok. But my computer knows i have a 7900gtx. And if my serial number get reported by my computer to the cops couldent they trace my IP adress?

OMG SLAP THAT THING IN LOL

a free 7900gtx wow. i wish i had friends like you. even if you are caught WHICH you will not be because it is impossible to be, you tell the cops i bought it off some guy. lying is easy :D

You'll be fine. Your video card is designed to display video and graphics, not be a GPS chip for the authorities. Becides, the serial number is on the card, but it's not 'inside' the card. ;)

Haha, you're just being too paranoid. If you worry too much, I'll take the card off your hands. :p Just kidding.

THAT'S MY CARD, YOU STOLE IT OFF ME YOU THIEVING LITTLE.............

Nahh I'm just joking lmao, Nice Find though, are you sure theres no catch to why he gave you this??

Back
Top Bottom