Donating to CF

It was suppose to be a Christmas present for my nephew, but someone already beat me to it. I was going to return it, but I kept delaying it because of all the long lines in the mall for returns and things like that. Next thing you know, a month go by and I forgot all about it. Now, the box is just collecting dust and I never bothered playing it since I use my computer all the time.

TRDCorolla said:
It was suppose to be a Christmas present for my nephew, but someone already beat me to it. I was going to return it, but I kept delaying it because of all the long lines in the mall for returns and things like that. Next thing you know, a month go by and I forgot all about it. Now, the box is just collecting dust and I never bothered playing it since I use my computer all the time.

Hey...Uncle Corolla, hows it going? Long time no see huh? :p

All these months, I just let it go. I thought for sure I was going to play it myself, but never did. Things got busy and just forgot about it since it's in storage. I can still get a decent price out of it if I post it on ebay.

Custom sig (None moving sig) as in it can't be amitated however leave the user title the way it is.

Tommy Boy said:
Just tell me where to send the money, I'd go as high as 20 bucks.

Lol, $20? I don't know about that. I haven't put it up yet. You see how I keep stalling? I've had this thing since last Christmas and it's almost a whole year. I need to get on my ass and get rid of it. I'll start the auction hopefully next week sometime or the week after. Then I'll post back. Maybe I'll have a starting bid at the price of at least $100. I'll research to see what all the other Xbox people are selling at.

Back
Top Bottom