Gallery: Cases

slayer322 said:
Too bad the coolermaster stacker is about $250 and the side panel is god ugly.

As for Lian-Li, like i said, there good cases but there way overpriced and very tacky.

Wow, where are you getting your prices? The Cooler Master CM Stacker is about $100+ at most e-tailers..

Lian-Li does not make tacky cases. The V1000 and the V1200 are some of the best cases ever made, especially for the money. The precision in the cutting and the design is absolutely stunning, not to mention amazing. If I had to choose between the ThermalTake Armor and the Lian-Li V1000 Plus II, I would rather save up for the Lian-Li and be happy with the fact that my money was well spent.

When i first got my Tsunami Dream case, i pulled it out of my box, opened the front door and the door came off in my hand. :D

more like poor handling from shipping company from whoever you bought it from. Takes alot to break a cases front panel off, even on a 30$ case.

slayer322 said:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...ooler+master+cm+stacker&image1.x=0&image1.y=0

ya, the lowest end version thats very plain and boring is, yes. However the better version that is actually worth the money is about $245 minus rebates USD. And as for the V1000 and V200, not to mention a few more, have to be one of the more tacky designs that i've seen, just as bad as some of thermaltakes
whatever, thats just your opinion, and i think most of the people who build their own computers would agree that coolermaster and lian li cases are better than thermaltake's cases.

slayer322 said:
more like poor handling from shipping company from whoever you bought it from. Takes alot to break a cases front panel off, even on a 30$ case.
omg would you just accept the fact that thermaltake doesnt make the best cases.
just becaues you have one doesnt mean you have to be so defensive.

haha, well, i've never used thermaltake myself, i've heard many mixed reviews and opinions regarding them.. Personally, I like antec. :) The door on mine (Antec Solution) is somewhat weak feeling, but it's on there pretty well, i'd have to try to break it to break it.. so it's OKish.

My next PC however, I want to get a big EXTREMELY sturdy case.

Lian Li, is very sturdy, and 10x lighter than my old P-180. Thermaltake would not be my choice of case, and i would highly recommend people to steer clear of it. Their cases in terms of quality isnt too far from their watercooling kits.

Back
Top Bottom