Donating to CF

X1337

Fully Optimized
Yes, I want to make a donation thread about this. I told david (admin). I would donate $5 dollors Just for the server, if you wish to do the same please post there. If you disagree with this than please feel free to post what you think about it ;)

EDIT I got $5 in my paypal soon, When I do. David is going to be $5 dollors more for the server upgrades or anything to do with this forum

yep, I just got 20 dollors, so David, post your paypal accont and i'll edit my post uptop and everyone can see it!

TRDCorolla said:
Woooo, if you donate $5.00 min--you get a sig? Imagine the money David would make.
well I dont know if you go that far, I would just donate becuase I know its going to help the forum! But they david mit do that and if that happens than he would be rich1

TRDCorolla said:
Woooo, if you donate $5.00 min--you get a sig? Imagine the money David would make.

Exactly, I dont know why, 5 is preety good, and its the least he can give, for us donating...Im telling you, give me a sig, and you got my 5 ahah.. :D

It's rare on forums that people pay in order to gain certain functionality to their profiles. I wonder if this will pose an unfairness for those who can't pay. Hmmm. That's more reason to pay, haha.

Back
Top Bottom