IE 7 Question

Haha, LOL. Microsoft will make the new IE 7 into a high priority Windows Update download. I'll be looking forward for that one, lol.

Yeah i dont doubt it

I hate Internet Explorer 7 they never want to isntall for me!!! Grrrrr its so annoying

I just installed Internet Explorer 7. As much as I hate to say it, I like it a lot better than Firefox.

RC1 is less buggy than beta 3, I've found it to be more stable in the three days I've been running it.

EDIT: I've still had it crash twice on pages running flash 8 though, but not nearly as often as the beta 3

TRDCorolla said:
Microsoft just released their new Internet Explorer 7.0 RC1. How is this different from IE 7 Beta 3? Is this the actual new release?

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/default.mspx?mg_ID=10010

The RC1 (release candidate 1) of IE 7.0 is the last publicly released test build of the browser. The final release of IE 7.0 is due out this fall....so to answer your question....no, it is not the actual new release (not the final release).....it's just in it's last stages of testing.

i guess the minor distinction between release candidate and beta is that they think this version may be good to go the way it is now......beta is kind of a work in progress, but i guess they think the beta testing and (major) problems may have all been worked out. i have to wait for the official final release to come out though because my bank won't support the browser until it does, and i do my bill paying online. i do look forward to upgrading to version 7 though (i tried one of the beta versions, but went back to ie6 cause of the banking problem).

Back
Top Bottom