If your a cop...

Yea, That cop was wrong and should be dealt with accordingly.

"Minor" speeding is a perk I guess you can say. Take for example Red lights. Sometimes you have those long, long red lights. If it's too long, I'll hit the lights /sirens and go through it. Just like any other job having perks, being a cop has its own as well.

There are corrupt people in "EVERY" occupation not just LE. Yes I know, 1 bad apple spoils them all. People do not understand and think before they speak. These people put there lives on the line for YOU.

And Paradox, Your asking for trouble. Yes, there are LEO that like to give people a hard time, but let me tell you something, You WILL lose if you try to be an adolescent smartass.

Dont even start with me AS. What right do you have to call me a smartass when you were not even there to see what happened. He was a pompose bafoon that thought a uniform gave him power.

But then again, I suppose you think that too. Get all antsy when someone insults an officer, do you? Did it involve you in any way? No, it didn't. Now back off.

And thinking that being a police officer gives you rights to be above any law just makes your lack of character apparent.

Your lack of maturity shows. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you nor stoop down to your level and defend myself against your insulting remarks.

You misunderstood a part of my reply. In your case, Yes, You had a "bad cop", BUT what I was saying that you failed to realize is that with "Good cops and Bad cops" making remarks like those of which YOU STATED, will get you nowhere. You make remarks the cop CAN make your day hell.

Your right, I wasn't there, but IF I was, I would of kept my mouth SHUT and comments to myself the entire time. It comes with age, Some like to learn the hard way, some actually heed the advice and wisdom of older folk through experience.

It's attitudes like yours that make folks not want to be here.. There was no need to approach me and say the things you did. I'll back off this when I feel appropriate.. Get antsy when folks insult officers, Nope, because theres many of them out there that need to be dealt with in such a manner.

Back
Top Bottom