Time to buy new host

Im not ready to fight or nothing, but hasnt it be mentioned time after time, that he makes + profit on this site, and some of his others...Im not saying someone did, but I swear, someone has said this before...Im sure he does make +income on the site though, he has a ton of adds, all the links at the bottom, then the top right, and the bar at the top, im sure he makes + on the site..

Hello

It was only yesterday even me it did'nt work until's 1 hour common peaple it's only one time not ten or twenty.
And who say's that david does'nt care about the site if he did'nt care how he chose the write moderators like lhuser and arrix.
it's no prob if he is making profit.

;) best times

I'm going to try and get our server upgraded so hang on (and yes I'll probably be paying out of my own pocket)

Yesterday the server was NOT down, it was only not resolving for certain users, some people were on and some not. if you went to the ip address you would have seen it was up.

it didn't work for me any of the time i was at work that i checked (6am-2pm est.) i'm not compaining just stating. why would it have done this?

David Lindon said:
I'm going to try and get our server upgraded so hang on (and yes I'll probably be paying out of my own pocket)

Yesterday the server was NOT down, it was only not resolving for certain users, some people were on and some not. if you went to the ip address you would have seen it was up.
That would be good.

Back
Top Bottom