If your a cop...

ArrizX said:
Media only reports the bad things cops do. Or how dirty a cop is.
there is a media saying...

"If it bleeds it leads"...

basically it works on the premise that everyone would rather hear bad news that good news. pick up a national paper and look at the first few pages, I almost guarentee that it'll all be bad news.

everyone wants to read about dirty cops, nobody really cares about the good clean cop who worked for all his life in the force

natej315 said:
I always thought that cops could drive at what ever speed they want as long as they were in pursuit
there was no persuit.. the guy said that he was practising.

mark thorpe said:
its fine to travel at 159MPH on a public road

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5286898.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/shropshire/5279804.stm

so its fine for cops to drive at 159MPH along a public road, yet if you do 32MPH in a 30 limit, you get 3 points and a £60 fine..

no wonder people are loosing faith in the cops..
I normally think that they do an amazing job, I have friends that are motorway cops, there was a programme on BBC, where some police cars now have device fitted that reads every numberplate that passes, so the patrol car just parks up, the gadget beeps if the plate shows something out of order, they flag him down, [no fast & furious pursuits endangering lives] & have words, and they now can have the car destroyed, within minutes a tow truck can be there, the car is taken & reduced to tiny pieces, no larger than a credit card, awesome, it's only done though where the driver signs to say they give up the ownership, this, in cases of no licence/tax/insurance.

But going back to the speeding cop, why didn't he "get used" to the car, on a special track, preferably one run by the police authority??

thats so jks, my friends mom drove like 100 in a 50 zone where a school was, and she was a teacher, lol, it was so funny, but she had to pay a hugeass fine

Paradox said:
<<-DELETED->> cop came up to me today for standing ontop of the stands looking over (theres a fence that comes up to my shoulders) apparently they dont trust their construction skills or something, but he told me to get down to the row down (2 inches difference) and im like but sir.. i just want to jump.. please..

hes like "ill have cuffs on you before you even get to the fence" and i just stare him in the face blankly "you are the dumbest person i have ever met" and he probly still doesnt get that i was mocking him with my initial statement

he had a gun, it was all for show, it didnt even have a clip in it. clip didnt have any bullets in it >.>

rentacops

shoot, i even know 5 different ways to get out of cuffs if theyre trying to get me in them >.>
edit: sorry about my rant, he pissed me off, i flicked him off afterwards, when he turned away i called him a douche bag, and he looks at me and im like "sorry, i was helping my friend with his french homework *points at person i dont know that has notebook open*"
Tut, pity you didn't edit out the "F" word too.

Paradox said:
frickin cop came up to me today for standing ontop of the stands looking over (theres a fence that comes up to my shoulders) apparently they dont trust their construction skills or something, but he told me to get down to the row down (2 inches difference) and im like but sir.. i just want to jump.. please..

hes like "ill have cuffs on you before you even get to the fence" and i just stare him in the face blankly "you are the dumbest person i have ever met" and he probly still doesnt get that i was mocking him with my initial statement

he had a gun, it was all for show, it didnt even have a clip in it. clip didnt have any bullets in it >.>

rentacops

shoot, i even know 5 different ways to get out of cuffs if theyre trying to get me in them >.>
edit: sorry about my rant, he pissed me off, i flicked him off afterwards, when he turned away i called him a douche bag, and he looks at me and im like "sorry, i was helping my friend with his french homework *points at person i dont know that has notebook open*"

omg Dude thats hilarious I onyl want to jump lol

Paradox said:
yes well, thats what happens when ya rant, slips
You rarely rant,
read.gif
so have another medium rant on me :D

this is quite effed up but funny in a weird way...

true story here....anyways the town right next to me some kid got pulled over on his BICYCLE because he was traveling to fast down a hill. i'm not talking about going 50 here. not only did he get pulled over, but he got a TICKET.

EMMteo said:
this is quite effed up but funny in a weird way...

true story here....anyways the town right next to me some kid got pulled over on his BICYCLE because he was traveling to fast down a hill. i'm not talking about going 50 here. not only did he get pulled over, but he got a TICKET.
Yeah that happend to me I was doing 40mph down a 30mph road and that #%*er puller me over.

Back
Top Bottom