Now i have a new car

macbook

Fully Optimized
Hey

I have just got this car, just thought i would show you and ask you what you think i can do to it

cd5a781f33.jpg

i have upgraded the speakers, upgraded the stereo, put bluteooth in the car so i can have handsfree phone and music, put an ipod kit in so that i can listen to my ipod, any ideas what next?

Intake, exhaust, rims and tires, turbo kit, water injection, emanage, lowering springs (that thing sits way too high), GPS navigation system.

An E-Manage belongs to the category of electronics called piggyback controllers to the stock ECU in all modern cars these days. They are called this because they do not completely replace the factory engine management unit, but rather work in conjunction with the factory unit to allow you to tune and control specific aspects of the engine's operation while allowing the the original to maintain control of the rest. It is the best of both worlds!

Today's e-management unit does far more than simply control the delivery of fuel and ignition to the engine. They also control valve timing and are responsible for adjusting emissions. Nearly every piece of electronic equipment in the car ties its operation into the ECU. You can't simply yank it out and expect the car to operate correctly.

Fortunately, there is hope for the auto enthusiast who needs to extract more performance from his or her car than the stock ECU was intended to provide. That hope is aftermarket emanagement computer systems. This type of precision controller will allow you to adjust a broad range of performance-related controls in concert with the ECU. The result? Killer performance and a car the works properly, as the manufacturer intended. Consider just a few of the things you can control with your eManage controller:

Fuel Delivery - Compensate for upgraded mass air flow meters, throttle bodies, or fuel injectors.

Adjustment of fuel delivery at 5 different RPM ranges

Adjustment of air flow meter signal by up to 20%
Incorporated Fuel- and Boost-Cut Controller

Control of up to two additional injectors activated by boost or RPM level (with optional boost sensor)

Idle adjustment circuit included

Ignition Timing Adjustment - Control your ignition timing under high-output conditions (with optional timing adjustment harness).

The main function of water injection systems are to suppres detonation caused by high temperature and pressure developed within the combustion chamber when the effective compression ratio has been taken beyond the auto-ignition point by either a turbo or a supercharger. I need one of these bad to maximize performance. Water, with its high latent heat content, is extremely effective for controlling not only the onset of detonation but also the production of oxides of nitrogen in the modern "lean" burn engines. These are usually installed by tapping through the intake.

Back
Top Bottom