Best PC racing games?

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
i was going through my closet and found my old sidewinder racing wheel and pedals. problem is that i don't have any racing games, so can anyone tell me of good racing games that are worthwhile and fun.

i know NFS is a good series. any other ones that i'm missing?

Isnt there something called Forza Motorsport, I heard that was good..

truthfully any nascar racing game is fun. i just did the same thing you did but unfortuantely i can't get the pedals working.

anyways its always fun to drive people in the walls and make them flip.

EMMteo said:
truthfully any nascar racing game is fun. i just did the same thing you did but unfortuantely i can't get the pedals working.

anyways its always fun to drive people in the walls and make them flip.

yeah i have nascar racing 4 but not serial code for it, i lost it. but i'm "buying" nascar 2006 total team racing. it has all different types of cars from nextel to modifieds so i'll be enjoying that pretty soon :D

and forza motorsports is for console not PC.

By far, "Nascar Sim-Racing" by EA Sports, and EA Sports--"Need for Speed Undergournd 2". Basically, anything by EA Sports is real authentic and they make the best sims.

The sim racing version includes all these specs:

New Realistic NASCAR Physics: Extensive test driving by NASCAR drivers helped bring home the true-to-life feeling of 190-plus MPH racing.

New High-Definition NASCAR: 29 high-resolution dynamic tracks and 3D audio deliver the roar of V8 engines.

New Telemetry Analysis: Analyze car setups and your best laps, then compare your times against those of real NASCAR drivers.

2 New NASCAR Racing Series: The NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series and the NASCAR Busch Series join the competition.

All-New Career Mode: Start from humble beginnings and battle your way through NASCAR's minor leagues to make it big.

The Definitive Online Racing Experience: 43 online players race live on the same track. Featuring a Ranking System, Hot Lap Leagues, Tournaments, and Voice Over IP, online racing reaches a whole new level.

New Replay Studio: Replay entire races, your greatest Hot Laps, or favorite racing moments, then save ‘em all to view later.

i just downloaded the demo of Need for speed underground 2 and i went to the controls and it wouldn't let me use my racing wheel. i guess its just because its a demo but i know for sure that nascar will be able to let me change the controls to the racing wheel.

Back
Top Bottom