Battlefield 2

EMMteo said:
ive been in the mood to play that starfox game. it'll be a doozy finding it somewhere other then ebay but i'll get it done :)

my friends bet me i couldnt beat that game completely so like in 3 days i beat the normal mode with all medals on each planet, THEN the expert mode with all the medals on each planet. and all i unlocked was a different multiplayer modes and a different start up screen. :mad:

hahaha nothing better then seeing a different beginning that you always skip through.

any other good n64 games we're missing out on?

lol this turned from a BF2 thread into N64 :p

EMMteo said:
hahaha nothing better then seeing a different beginning that you always skip through.

any other good n64 games we're missing out on?

lets see, you got Zelda Ocorina of Time, Super Mario 64, Banjo Kaazoie, and maybe Bomberman Hero. theses are really just games that made there mark in the first 3D console.

im sorry but zelda is at the bottom of my list. something about that game that pissed the hell outta me. i have this funny game called destruction derby 64.

lol i'm not a big zelda fan either gets a little boring, i just like the fighting parts. i remember destruction derby, i rented it from blockbuster like 60 times when i was 8 lol

the sport games were always a duzi. i have one called nba in the zone 99. they had a 3 point contest in it and it honestly didnt matter who you were. i'd beat out the best with people like rick smits, shaq, arvaydis sabonis always gave me a good laugh.

madden games were boring to a point. i literally could do a short pass every time and gain yard.

Destruction derby 64 could easily beat out the newer crappy games for ps2 and what not.

i can play it on my computer. but on low settings and it still looks great. nate if you want to get a BF2 feel on your computer i suggest picking up BF 1942 and download the Desert Combat mod.

reaaaaally fun :D

its always fun to pick up 1942 and/or the expansion packs. does anyone still play it online cuz its been a looong time?

N64 was a great console. Perfect Dark was at the top of my list too. Too bad Nintendo sold Rare to Microsoft. That was a really bad decision on their part. My favorite games were 1080 Snowboarding, Mario 64, Mario Tennis, and the Zelda games. I just got stuck at the water temple, and couldn't beat it. It was that part in Orcania of Time, where you have to hit the stone with your arrow, and the metal gate opens, but only opens for like 3 seconds. By the time you swim over, it closes, and my hook-shot couldn't wasn't long enough to hit the end of the hallway.

Lol, anyways sorry about the rant. Sorry I haven't played 1942. I'm mostly a Halo gamer on the comp. I dunno, it just doesnt get old for me. Sniper mod is great!

Back
Top Bottom