Gallery: Cases

Haha, yeah. ThermalTake cases are so gimmicky. The only ones I like are the Tsunami (total bite-off of the Cooler Master WaveMaster series) and the Armor series. :) Everything else is just unpractical or just a gimmick.

Thermaltake cases are the best quality cases ive seen, especially for the price, and im pretty sure the cooler master cavalier case came out a while after the tsunami case (wheres the sidewindow?) , therefore coolermaster is the rip off. I'd rather not go and spend $500 on a lian li case that looks like a seashell or like my old 486. Coolermaster case are good but too tacky and lacking basic style. I do like the Cooler Master CM Stacker 830 though.

I have Tsunami Dream. I love it :D lota room to put things nice looking case. First AfterMarket case. I also like the Armour series, but sadly i dont like the other ones. I would probably buy the CoolerMaster Stacker 830 - Black Trim next case. I l;ike it alot :)

slayer322 said:
Just finished painting the inside of my case.

comp1zf9.jpg

comp2jm5.jpg

comp3gw0.jpg

thats awesome, great job! how about water cooling that video card too?

slayer322 said:
Thermaltake cases are the best quality cases ive seen, especially for the price, and im pretty sure the cooler master cavalier case came out a while after the tsunami case (wheres the sidewindow?) , therefore coolermaster is the rip off. I'd rather not go and spend $500 on a lian li case that looks like a seashell or like my old 486. Coolermaster case are good but too tacky and lacking basic style. I do like the Cooler Master CM Stacker 830 though.

The Cooler Master WaveMaster came out way before ThermalTake's Tsunami Dream did, and look at the familiar features! The Cooler Master Cavalier probably came out a bit later than the Tsunami Dream thhough. ;) Or look at the Zalman Reserator and the ThermalTake Rocket; total bite-off of Zalman's radiator/pump/reservoir combo. Some of the Cooler Master cases aren't too bad, like the Centurion line.

No one told you to spend $500 on that stupid Lian-Li case that looks like a seashell. The V1000 series is about $200 and there are a bunch of other ones for $80-$100.

Some of ThermalTake's cases are pretty nice though, like the Armor series. But some of them...ugh. Just another gimmick.

Oh, boy, if you say that TT cases are the best quality, haha, you have NOT seen Lian Li. The V-series are very nice, and there's a wide variety of them. There is also the PC line of Lian Li cases. Those are the more budget orientated ones, my favorite being the PC-67. And then, there is the G series. G70b is one of the best, lost of room, and it looks very sleek. Same price as the V-1000. Lian Li powdercoats all of their cases too, and powder coat paint jobs are very expensive.

EDIT: thermalTAKE hope i got my point across. :rolleyes: The ONLY good case is the TT Armor, everything is just a waste of money. And even with the armor, there is the CM Stacker, which is ten times better.

Too bad the coolermaster stacker is about $250 and the side panel is god ugly.

As for Lian-Li, like i said, there good cases but there way overpriced and very tacky.

slayer322 said:
Too bad the coolermaster stacker is about $250 and the side panel is god ugly.

As for Lian-Li, like i said, there good cases but there way overpriced and very tacky.
cmstacker for $250?...not all models the cheapest one wast just 115 on newegg the other day.

Back
Top Bottom