Server situation

mark thorpe said:
lhuser, it must be something to do with your internet supply or something.. ive just posted a new thread, no problem.. i get the very occasional timeout, but that does not happen very often at all (and only when im running bitlord in the background) but other than that, this site is almost always fast, with no problems for me..
I do like the theory of my internet, but the thing is:

If it would have been my ISP, every forum and site loading would be problematic.

Another thing would be either they don't like Quebec, or just hate my ISP.

Over the last few days, sometimes I compose a post, click "post", & it goes back to the Outlook Express screen, I tried again, same result, I gave up, it was hopeless.

Brookfield said:
Over the last few days, sometimes I compose a post, click "post", & it goes back to the Outlook Express screen, I tried again, same result, I gave up, it was hopeless.
Outlook express? Are you sure thats not your computer?

If you are clicking POST and getting sent to Outlook Express, there is an issue with your MIME type associations somewhere in your browser. Try using a different browser and see if you get the same result.

David Lindon said:
Outlook express? Are you sure thats not your computer?
No, I checked my computer, as I said, when I pressed "submit reply" I was immediately faced with the OE area, I checked, but my post was nowhere.

Do you use Internet Explorer? It must be conflicting somewhere.... :confused:

If you do use it, what version are running? 6 or 7 beta or 7 rc?

You sure Brookfield doesn't mean that he gets punted back to the "Reply to Thread" screen whenever he presses "Submit Reply"?

Back
Top Bottom