Gallery: Your Monitor

ownage said:
I think Dell Ultrasharp owns any LCD out there. :rolleyes:

i dont know about the quality of dell monitors, because ive never used one before, but i think they are some of the coolest looking monitors out there.

cileskot said:
i dont know about the quality of dell monitors, because ive never used one before, but i think they are some of the coolest looking monitors out there.

Word. The new Dell Ultrasharp LCD bezels are clean and very sleek. Too bad their LCD panels have some problems, or did with the backlight. The older FPW series was very nice. :)

DSCN0966.jpg

20.1" viewsonic widescreen

I don't have this.. but I know someone who does.. my god this thing is amazing.. 24" widescreen CRT... *drools*
GDM-FW900.jpg

MikeReiner said:
I don't have this.. but I know someone who does.. my god this thing is amazing.. 24" widescreen CRT... *drools*
GDM-FW900.jpg

Quite a few old schoold developers use those large CRT monitors. The size makes it easier to program large amounts of code. John Carmack of id Software still uses one of those giant CRT monitors. :)

monitor_18.jpg

very very old monitor. dad stole it from his job when they layed him off, that and a couple of IBMs :D

Back
Top Bottom