Need help making a CD

nice, that sound systems gonna be good.. though your not gonna have much boot space left ;)

im gonna do my sound eventually, but im not gonna get anything which takes up too much boot space, i need space.. i do diving and fishing, which both take up alot of room.. lol.. ill probably stick with just new speakers.. no sub and amp..

mark thorpe said:
nice, that sound systems gonna be good.. though your not gonna have much boot space left ;)

im gonna do my sound eventually, but im not gonna get anything which takes up too much boot space, i need space.. i do diving and fishing, which both take up alot of room.. lol.. ill probably stick with just new speakers.. no sub and amp..

Boot space = trunk space?

Yeah, I will actually have quite a bit of space left. I cant fill the trunk with stuff or else I would. But dad wont let me, because if I put in a big ol' sub box, I cant get the spare tire.. And dad is making me keep access to it. Oh well..

Yeah, its gonna be nice. Im investing alot into this too.. So I just cant wait.

aah, your spare tyre is in the boot (okay then.. trunk) then? if i wanted, i could fill up virtually all my boot space and still have access to the spare tyre, its secured underneath the actual car, by a clip which is bolted on just inside the boot rim, kinda hard to explain.. but if i wanted to, i could use up virtually all my boot space, and still be able to reach the tyre..

good luck with it all.. and i wanna see pics of it all when its finished ;)

I suggest a collection of test tones. You're on my msn so if you get on MSN i can send some over.

Yeah, ive been diggin through it. But I dont want only bass songs. Variety... All different kinds.

if you really want to test out your speakers test them with techno and metal, i'm not a real fan of rap so i don't know what songs are good but here the some of the best bass busters i have.

best song of techno that i can think of to test your subs and bass is Benny Bennasi-Satisfaction

best metal song to try it with is Eifersucht by Rammstein (there german and i have no clue what there saying but i love them and pretty much all of there songs are crazy like this)

if you want to you can try this gothic techno i found :p
its called Deeper In The Night by pyrochickendj

heres the link to some of his music
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=1388914&sub=58336

I dunno try these songs out.

Daphne Loves Derby - Hammers and Hearts.
Boys Night Out - Medicating.
Motion City Soundtrack - Everything is Alright.
Single Frame - People are Germs.
Chiodos - One day All Women Will Become Monsters.

Back
Top Bottom