Help!!

right now im on a laptop thats using wireless internet through a router. that computer works fine no problems what so ever. I currently use internet explorer but have just downloaded firefox.

I have a small favor to ask of someone...I am unable to start a thread for reasons unknown so would someone willing be able to create a thread called "Game Forum" then post this underneath it.... Thank you

"A few days ago I started making a game forum. Its main point is for the xbox 360 but all other platforms will be available as well.

The reson why this one is so different is for the fact I will be making every 360 game its own category in order to keep things organized and much easier to find.

Check it out www.emmxbox360.proboards83.com i just started a few days ago so its defiantly not done. I'm looking for a few good moderators that would like to help me get this site up on its feet. Once the word goes out about it, I can gurantee it'll be a good site." - EMMteo

try a hard reset
meaning:
un plug the modem, router, and shut off your computer.
then plug them in in this order, and only this order
modem, wait for all the lights to go on ( so about 3 or 4 mins)
router, wait about 2 mins
then turn on the computer

this sometimes happens, and this usually helps

i still have one problem, i can't start a thread on here. this is what i get

"
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 20 seconds exceeded in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\computerforums\includes\db_mysql.php on line 212

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 20 seconds exceeded in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\computerforums\includes\functions.php on line 490"

Back
Top Bottom