RE:: CF babe thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Lindon

Golden Master
RE:: CF babe thread

I've received some complaints about this thread as minors use the site ( I know there was no nudity ) etc.

Also there was an issue with it breaking the ad networks policies ( I don't want to loose this network )

SO I think we are going to have let it rest.

Re: : CF babe thread

That was the best thread the social lounge got, in a long time..

This is gay, It so stupid how other forums can have this but noooooooo not cf no we never GWT ANYTHING FUN Around here

I'm sad to hear this news. :( if any of you are interested in a girl thread, you can go to www.mustangforums.com and check out the off topic section. It's been around for a while and can use some new imput.

If my linking to the Mustangforums.com is against the rules, please delete my post and let me know. Just figured for those mature enough to handle it, I'd throw out another place you can do it without worring about getting the forum closed or funding taken away.

natej315 said:
This is gay, It so stupid how other forums can have this but noooooooo not cf no we never GWT ANYTHING FUN Around here
not true, we have stuff like....hmm.. im thinking here.... .... ah your right.

See david alot of people like the "Social Lounge", And I dont see a rule where it says you cant post pictures of girls that "DONT SHOW ANY PRIVATE PART OR ANYTHING CLOSE TO THAT". All those pictures just showed skin, and maby some paintys if you where you where lucky to see that part. I think its not a bad idea. You said somthing about the network ad somthing like that, how can you lose it if there is pictures just showing skin? ooo watch out network here comes pictures of girls that are COVERING there sh*t. maby

WARING these picturees may look good, so we better delete the network becuase where fart heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom