What should I do to my car?

Yeah yea hahah its inline not ina V hehe my bad its an I4 i say V4 in here so ppl wont get confused or anything :D

Here's all your Scion tC parts. Some may be 05's and 06's mixed together. I didn't know what year your car was. It's a pretty good list of parts from TRD and others inlcluding the Injen cat-back exhaust system:

http://www.trdsource.com/scion.asp

I bought some of my parts from them before. UPS delivered.

TRDCorolla said:
Those old Accords can be sleepers though. I personally seen some at our local California Speedway (Battle of the Imports) where this one guy had nitrous bottles hooked up to a fogger system to go with a turbo setup. Talk about need for speed. I've also seen crap cars that look so bad on the outside, but once you look under the hood, woooooooo--watch out. THey got thousands and thousands of dollars worth of performance upgrades waiting to be unleashed onto the track.

Just as people think I have a piece of crap Corolla and think they can already smoke me. I've beaten RSX's, not the type S, I'm afraid. Those things are a little tough. But I surprised the hell out of the Type S owners on how close I can hang with them. FI is everything.
you don't even have to modify a car to make it better than some other guys car who thinks he's great cause it has some dodgy spolier bolted to the back...

in my old car people would pull up along side me at lights and you could see in their faces that they were planning on cutting in front of me, because they assumed that I had a slow hatchback, (fair enough it was slow).
but as Mark will tell you, (as he has the same or simillar) engine in his car,
a 1.4 (4cylinder) ALU block diesel engine packs a whole heap of torque.

so I've left many a BMW/Honda/Porsche standing at lights as I accelerate...
fair enough you reach the top end quickly and there is nowhere to go after that... I just found it fun to be in front of people who evidently wanted to be going faster, but their engine just didn't pack as much torque as my car to really take off at the lights!

haha root, ive done the same thing with my truck....2001 f150 supercrew packs a mean punch with their V8 5.4 Triton. I tell you, those little eclipse, older corvettes, and rice burners never stood a chance.

root said:
you don't even have to modify a car to make it better than some other guys car who thinks he's great cause it has some dodgy spolier bolted to the back...

in my old car people would pull up along side me at lights and you could see in their faces that they were planning on cutting in front of me, because they assumed that I had a slow hatchback, (fair enough it was slow).
but as Mark will tell you, (as he has the same or simillar) engine in his car,
a 1.4 (4cylinder) ALU block diesel engine packs a whole heap of torque.

so I've left many a BMW/Honda/Porsche standing at lights as I accelerate...
fair enough you reach the top end quickly and there is nowhere to go after that... I just found it fun to be in front of people who evidently wanted to be going faster, but their engine just didn't pack as much torque as my car to really take off at the lights!

Porhse yeah ok, even the boxster ( the cheapeast one they have) would take you easily.. :rolleyes: :p

And the 04, has 225hp, with a body that weighs almost nothing...You wouldnt come close, to taking the cheapeast and slowest one there is...So Im sure you wouldnt come close to taking a 911 or any of those...

boxster.jpg

And yeah you might beat people in a f150, but trust me, a eclipse with the 6cylinder, will make you eat dust...You prooly burned a 4, not a 6..The new eclipse v6, can be a infiniti g35 COUPE..

I didnt race the new one, it looked more like a 03-04 spyder. I've also beat a few mustangs (00-04) models. just the stock ones tho not the GT.

Kinda funny I use to have a 00 mustang and everyone thought that car was god and no one could beat it. it did get annoying hearing my friends say race this race that...hey fuck tard that cars a GT!

I also have been in a porsche, yes fast, but do honestly lack acceleration. Hence why they are so cheap. Yes I said cheap because my truck is worth more then a used 02 porsche.

Back
Top Bottom