Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

Did the change the headlight unit? for an aftermarket headlight with projector?
Here is a tC from a guy from www.yoursciontc.com forums i signed in those :D by far he has the best tC ive ever seen and in the site.
He had the projector retrofit on the OEM headlight unit nice and clean job looks so awesome
FrontLeftWhole.jpg

I wish i had those headlights :(
HighBeamsDuskUnderexposed.jpg

Look how clean the cut-off line is they did a very good job with the projectors def no glaring dont know what temp he has im guessing 4000k
Cut-OffFromLeftFender.jpg

I don't know. He hijacked one of the guy's thread and that's all he stated. Don't know if he used projectors or not. Those headlights look good. That's the one you should put in your car. People will notice it.

Yeah they look really nice wonder how much it cost to get the projector fitted into it he has spent like 6k on that tC
Wow awesomeness i hope mine gets to look somethign liek that :D
004.jpg

nice car nexus, thats one car ill be looking into when i get my own car. i like the new scion that you have in your pic, not the one that looks like a mini cooper and minivan ran into eachother.

yeah the squared one is the xB and the coupe i have is the tC, the other is the same except its tunned and has some exterior upgrades and mine is all stock. Yeah ill def recommend this car nice styling cheap for the tons of options it has and it has an inline 4 cilinder (gas saver) and it puts out decent power for a 4 cilinder car

You'll see the tC a lot in the import tuner magazines, turbo magazines, mod magazines, etc. They seem to be pretty popular because of the cost, performance package, and accessories. The body kit looks pretty good on some of the stock tC's and the optional wheels are just to die for. I love a tC, but I got a Corolla already and still owe a lot of money on it. The only thing I don't like about the tC is the two door setup. I like a 4-door better because it makes it easier for people and for me to access the back seats. That's why I love the Civic SI 4-door coming out later this year. Drool. Plus, that Civic has option built in navigation system, whew.

the one car that has really been catching my eye besides the scion is the WRX, that thing is sharp looking.

TRDCorolla said:
You'll see the tC a lot in the import tuner magazines, turbo magazines, mod magazines, etc. They seem to be pretty popular because of the cost, performance package, and accessories. The body kit looks pretty good on some of the stock tC's and the optional wheels are just to die for. I love a tC, but I got a Corolla already and still owe a lot of money on it. The only thing I don't like about the tC is the two door setup. I like a 4-door better because it makes it easier for people and for me to access the back seats. That's why I love the Civic SI 4-door coming out later this year. Drool. Plus, that Civic has option built in navigation system, whew.
Yeah but i wanted a 2 dr setup ive got to tell you it has a very big back seat your more confy siting in the back than in the back of my 4dr civic

Here's my ride....newly restored. I got some rims and tires comin soon

1988 GMC Sierra

DSCF1110.jpg

Back
Top Bottom