My girlfriend wants to run naked at the SuperBowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
no comment on the last few post :p

as for this, it does sound like a joke, if not i would like 2 see. plus she might have a flat as can be chest making the joy oh so much less

EDIT: plus....why would a guy let all these other guys see HIS gf nude....thats like sharing your gf, i wouldn't think any1 would really want to share their lover with over 100,000 people....let alone anyone really

MooseMan said:

as for this, it does sound like a joke, if not i would like 2 see. plus she might have a flat as can be chest making the joy oh so much less

EDIT: plus....why would a guy let all these other guys see HIS gf nude....thats like sharing your gf, i wouldn't think any1 would really want to share their lover with over 100,000 people....let alone anyone really
I agree MM, & I am more sure now than ever, that this thread should never have been started, but I'll leave it to you & the guys to decide.

Arrizx, this is nothing personal, I simply think that it was perhaps unwise to introduce someone else's experience of this maybe unsavoury experience.

MooseMan said:

He made the comment of something like 'why would anyone else want to see you naked' or something...

That gives me the impression that shes just not to special.

ArrizX said:
He made the comment of something like 'why would anyone else want to see you naked' or something...

That gives me the impression that shes just not too special.
Makes no difference though, what she looks like though, does it?, it's still wrong, I think it's just a lot of baloney, said for sensationalism.

as arrizx said earlier.. the counter doesnt even go that high (though when it rolls around to zero you'll know it reached a million)...

but by the time it does roll around to zero, that guy will have made a packet from the adverts that are on his site...

even if he mad $0.00.1 (a tenth of a cent) for each ad showing, he's going to have made a thousand dollars...

I think I might start my own website like this...

(I bet the ghuy doesn't even have a girlfriend!)

I've been in touch with ArrizX by PM, & asked if he thought it should be closed, his response was like; "I'm not posting there any more, do what you think", so in view of the seedy nature, & that this guy, [not ArrizX!] is probably making a lot of $$$'s out of it, it's closed, feel free to contact ArrizX if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom