Most Demanding PC Game Made?

alvino said:
Actually, if you jack up the resolution, it's a simple way of reducing the jaggies. So then all you'll need is about 2x of FSAA.
Yea, I would do that but with that map. its really hard rendering for my X1600pro, even other map I can get AA 4x AF 16x @ 50 frames. if you want the server IP to that map i'll give it to you on a PM

Haha, that's alright. I've gotten bored of Counter-Strike. Thanks for the offer though.

alvino said:
Haha, that's alright. I've gotten bored of Counter-Strike. Thanks for the offer though.
well see, I dont have any other games. There from Steam or racing that are 2005 that my video card can play easy. If someone helps me get a Need for speed most wanted Disk 1 than, I can install all the rest. I have disk 2,3,4 but I lost disk 1

whoops, cs source. it runs fairly well, in HDR maps I get 30+ fps.. hah, running oblivion at those settings.. that would be so slow

AMD RULES said:
I think OBlivion and Bf2 are pretty demanding games. When I play
Bf2, I use 1.55gb out of my 2gb of ram.

yep, bf2 uses alot of ram, but it's not that demanding on the vid card. (compared to oblivion)

Battlefield 2 uses up that much RAM, because it's pretty much a MMOFPS. The maps are pretty big, not to mention you have other players with vehicles and things flying around all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom