Gallery: Game Screenshots

Re: Gallery: game screenshots

my.php

The story, I had my entire team die on me so I had several choices 1 die, two take cover I took cover I figured the best cover was right under enemy noses, so I ran to the enemy tank and hopped under it. I spent a few mins under the tank till the round ended :)

Story
The guy that was flying us straight up the gulf of wake didn't know how to fly and got blown up, only me and my squad leader surived. We had a nice lenthy swim. Just a tip if your getting fired at and you got a full load of men on your chopper DON'T PULL BACK AWAY FROM LAND GO TOWARDS IT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE AND GET US NEAR IT! Or you could have <6 men in the water for a swim depending on how many end up in the water.

Yep, 15 and 16 frames. That maps is a frame sucker and it will take your video card frames

if you want multiple screenshots you can download fraps and hit the hotkey and it saves it to a certain folder. or even sometimes games have their own hotkey in which they save the screenshots to their own folder in the program lists.

I know this game sucks but I'm awaiting Battlefield 2, CS:S and FEAR:

NFSMW was a great game. See I have the black edition but im missing the first CD

Nik00117 said:
Hey how do you take screenshots on GTA:SA?

make sure 'store photos' or whatever is on in the settings. go find the camera and take pictures, then go to my documents>gta san andreas user files>gallery.

Back
Top Bottom