Help!!

EMMteo

In Runtime
I understand this thread is more then likely in the wrong section but I need some quick help. A few days ago i noticed from then to now certain webpages arent opening. Also my aol instant messenger can't work either, but my msn one does. I figured i would delete aim then try and download it. to no surprise i cant even get to www.aim.com.

i'm sure i'll have to give you information, sorry, but you might have to go into some depth to show me where to get it.

p.s. theres one thing that this site could really use. sorry if its already been established, but a help section. where people like me can be educated by someone knowledgable about computers. good way to keep things organized.

the program limewire itself probably wouldnt do anything, but what kinds of things ahve you downloaded with it?

about 75 music files.

I just downloaded firefox and it seems to be working a little bit better but its still slow and not letting me go to every site.

what type of internet do you have? you could try hooking up another computer to the internet that your current computer is hooked up to. and then, depending on if the internet works correctly on the other computer or not, it can be narrowed down to wether its a computer or internet problem.

Back
Top Bottom