What should I do to my car?

PerfectSK said:
Ah, thanks. That sounds awesome. Why did Dev make it sound like a bad thing though?

It is a bad thing...Ricer is like a car from japan, thats cheap, looks horrible, weed wasker exhaust, and has NO ENGINE, as in 4 cylinder....A ricer is like a wannbe car, it really sucks ass, and you try to make it look good, and fast....Mainly all honda civics are ricers, because most people trick them out, with body kits and exhaust, but in reality the car is slow as hell

half the time they sound like crap and look like crap. people that have shitty cars for some reason like to put the ricer exhaust on. why try and make your car sound like a crotch rocket?

A few ricer cars, as an example..

honda-ricer.jpg

gotricecar.jpg

Yeah, nothing more then 4 cylinders, which is preety slow, if you do that stuff, you better have a v6..

G35x said:
Yeah, nothing more then 4 cylinders, which is preety slow, if you do that stuff, you better have a v6..
4 cylinders is really slow...my dad's old car was a 4 cylinder and it was freakin slow. :)

aahaha look at the green cars license plate, I think someone photoshoped it, it says "gotrice" aha

MooseMan said:
i'm 16 :p so yesh i am still in HS. i am a junior this year. i baught 2 universal seat covers for 26 each (roughly 52 total) so that was alot less than u expected arrizx :D they have black center with red on the left and right sides that are kinda puffed out for back support or w/e...and they have a red s in the middle. S for Scort :D lol. that dash cover you are talking about sounds like something i may very likely do. do you know what to look for in those for quality and stuff? also when u said the rear deck are you talking about the peice that covers the trunks contents?

i still probably have to have the bench in the back custom made. especially for the reason of the amp being attacted to the back of the seat. they do make universal ones for the bench seat but they're all ugly >.<! none i've seen are red and black. or just black.

http://www.dashmats4less.com/index.htm?dashmats.html

Just get something like that to match your seat covers.

I did on my car.. Actually you want a pic of it?

But anyways, just something thats cheap and effective - you will like it. Guarentee it. :D

not all rice burners are exactly slow. most yes, but the people who put their money into a car like that turbos are almost guranteed. In other words watch the hell out if your betting.

Back
Top Bottom