away

X1337

Fully Optimized
I was away, my parents took my computer becuase I was being meen. So im back now but its been fun for 3 days without a computer. Doing more stuff

Peter Lachowicz said:
ya, i waste most of my day here, great usage of time, love it :D (NO FUTURE!!!!))lol
hahahaha, with you there now. It was fun without a computer. Your like crazy the first day without it than after your fine. I was ok than It came back and now im stuck to it

i had to go to my grandads house fo r a WEEK witout a computer, it was hell the firts day, then i went to krakow, poland, then i came back, and im spending as musch time as i can rite now , cuz i have to go to apther place sooner or later

Peter Lachowicz said:
i had to go to my grandads house fo r a WEEK witout a computer, it was hell the firts day, then i went to krakow, poland, then i came back, and im spending as musch time as i can rite now , cuz i have to go to apther place sooner or later
i went away to my granma's and grandad, I didnt miss the computer at alll

forums are all about blowing your time away trying to post 1000 posts, then when you do that, you try to add another digit
lol

Back
Top Bottom