Yeah, right....as if we get double rep bars lol!

Deathstar said:
clicked link, error message "can not display web page"

on members page I have no "sort" field, only the normal search options
no... you have to type that in the address bar after the memberlist.php? part of the address

like if you put this after the memberlist.php part of the address
sort=joindate&order=desc

you'll see who has joined recently.
put this
sort=joindate&order=asc

and you'll see who joined first

or you coule just go to the members list page and click on the word reputation that heads the column to sort by reputation.

root said:
no... you have to type that in the address bar after the memberlist.php? part of the address

like if you put this after the memberlist.php part of the address
sort=joindate&order=desc

you'll see who has joined recently.
put this
sort=joindate&order=asc

and you'll see who joined first

or you coule just go to the members list page and click on the word reputation that heads the column to sort by reputation.
Got it, cheers mate ;)

root said:
I can tell you that I have 101 rep points.

this only started happening as I went past 100 rep points.

I can also say with a fair amount of certainty that I'm the only one to have passed 100, since if you look at the member list sorted by reputation I come at the top.

http://computerforums.org/memberlist.php?sort=reputation&order=desc

there are two ways that we can determin if this is true...

either a few people could give David positive rep to bring his total to over 100 and see if he gets a second rep bar too, (I say daivid because he is the next one behind me).

or a few people could give me negative rep to see if the bar drops back to a single bar if I go below 100 rep points.

this is the only explenation that I can think of so far, unless it's a probem that specifically affect my account. (which I kind of doubt).

Hoping David can throw some light onto the situation?
It's definitely because you went over the 100, hmmm, I'm 9th, not bad, & they're are mostly positive, that'll surprise some people, the additional pos were added recently, some not giving a reason, but some saying things like, "unfairly critised lately"

I think that there is only one admin and it should stay like that. David puts his time and effort and money into the site, he is the only and should stay the only admin.

Nothing agaist you though root, you are a good mod :)

i think that since root is so helpfull and has to rep bars lol he should be upped to Admin what do you think?
I'll say now... even if I were offered a 'job' as a second admin I wouldn't want it...

besides the reputation I've recieved has been based on whether I've helped pople and whether I've made good posts, not whether I can admin the board.

Crabby... said:
I think that there is only one admin and it should stay like that. David puts his time and effort and money into the site, he is the only and should stay the only admin.

Nothing agaist you though root, you are a good mod :)
No offence taken, I couldn't agree more with what you are saying...
and even if there were a second [active] admin, I'd be the wrong person for the job.

root said:
I'll say now... even if I were offered a 'job' as a second admin I wouldn't want it....
I can identify with that, I still Admin 4 groups and moderate 2 chat rooms, I wonder sometimes why I continue to bother.

:confused: ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom