arrizx asked me to post this

It runs server 2K3 with apache (>50 connections (Not sure exact figure off top of my head))

Try IPs in future.

yeah i just got on with the ip even though i never saw this post thanks to dnsstuff.com. lol

i got server not found.

David Lindon said:
It runs server 2K3 with apache

Why's it running Apache on Win2K3? Personally I'd be running IIS, but you didn't set it up yourself, did you?

uhh yeah i had the same problem, it was weird because it happened with like 2 other sites too

UK31337 said:
Why's it running Apache on Win2K3? Personally I'd be running IIS, but you didn't set it up yourself, did you?

Apache on Win2003 is kinda pointless, after all you are paying for an IIS 6.0 License.

Alternativly, you can run Apache on *Nix for abosuletly nothing.

And im on!

Yeah was down all day for me yesterday. I remember this problem when you last changed servers.. There were two of the exact same sites. The old one connected through computerforums.org and the new one connected through ip (72.36.191.10).

Oh well its running again, suhweet.

john123 said:
he said he cant access the site because he gets an error. the error is:

"server not found"

so what can he do to fix it?
The site was down for well over 24 hours, I've asked David what keeps causing this.

David Lindon said:
It runs server 2K3 with apache (>50 connections (Not sure exact figure off top of my head))

Try IPs in future.
I've tried, doesn't work for me I'm araid :(

Yeah, it was down all of yesterday when I tried to get on. Was wondering what was happening. But it's all good now.

Back
Top Bottom