Cf New Theme

Would love to see the new Vb put in place. And yes, I made a logo that would be pretty tight to see placed.

I've never seen so much complaing about a forum.

We want a new update... we want a new theme...

Sounds like a bunch of whiney kids. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Ive been her for a good while now... I can say there has only been two major changes.

The skin upgrade. And the sever move - which he only did to save money (not that i can blame him)

Too much same ol' same ol'

We make a new logo, and the winner gets a av...I say we run this across david asap..

ArrizX said:
Ive been her for a good while now... I can say there has only been two major changes.

The skin upgrade. And the sever move - which he only did to save money (not that i can blame him)

Too much same ol' same ol'
No actually there has been allot.

And theree server move was done because we were kicked out from the old supplier because of kids posting here about serials etc. Why would I have created a huge amount of work in moving a server otherwise?

We have had:

Rep system added and modified
Rep system green bars added
New avatars added on numerous occasions
Vbulletin upgradeS
Logo change.
Rules changes
Staff changes
Server changes

Just to name a recent few.

And Arrizx, you are staff. You represent cf and should not have such a negative attitude.

I'm getting sick of the David bashing - he puts in a huge amount of effort to keep the ship at sea.

Stop whining. What would you do if David just pulled the plug on CF, just like that?
I suggest that you cut David some slack. vBulletin is a bastard to work with (I've tried the Admin panel demo - it's a real pain), and he does have a life as well, I think you'll find.

i hate the vote for pedro part of the poll...shows the immaturity of it if you ask me (didn't like the movie napolean anyways). i could care less if we get a new logo or theme really. this theme works for me and the logo does too. alot of the logo attempts we've had wouldn't really work well.

the Vbulletin update might be something worth it. more stability and what not, i do respect david for his efforts to keep CF running, but i do believe a firmware update would be good, and maybe another admin. thats about it. the custom avi's don't really matter that much to me eather, i am happy with my penguin :) but i still like the idea of custom ones, it would be pretty cool and make alot of people happy.

Back
Top Bottom