Cf New Theme

Hehe, I love Napolean Dynamite. All tme best independent film. This theme was created not too long ago. I don't mind another change.

Sure why not, but its not going to happen...Well atleast not any time soon..

I know.. maybe I should start up my own computerforum but an actual one with vb and everything and a theme that actully looks like a computer forum and not some plain html forum or what ever lol. Would you guys join?

It needs a NEW LOGO!!!!! It's getting old. All the forums I've been a member of all had the logo redesigned, lol. Same name, just a new look logo.

Frimon86 said:
I know.. maybe I should start up my own computerforum but an actual one with vb and everything and a theme that actully looks like a computer forum and not some plain html forum or what ever lol. Would you guys join?

Ehh, people dont tend to like moving forum to froum...Me and a few people are already on another forum, where we have custom sigs and avs...Moving to a domain and vb once we get enough members...So, ehh we got lucky and got 70 members, some didnt get so lucky, there are plent where no one joins, or posts...Yeah we need a new logo, why not have a seriouse competition about it, and maybe a custom av, goes to the wiiner...Now that would be good!

I wouldn't even call it a computerforum, I mean it would be a computer forum but not named ac omputer forum something else.. more uniqe. Maybe I should use phpbb instead of VB, I can customize the hell out of PHPBB, anyone interested pm me we can discuss details. Become a mod, help promote lol.

G35x said:
Ehh, people dont tend to like moving forum to froum...Me and a few people are already on another forum, where we have custom sigs and avs...Moving to a domain and vb once we get enough members...So, ehh we got lucky and got 70 members, some didnt get so lucky, there are plent where no one joins, or posts...Yeah we need a new logo, why not have a seriouse competition about it, and maybe a custom av, goes to the wiiner...Now that would be good!

Throw me in partnership and I'll help.

Its not that easy, we already have Arrizx, TommyBoy, Kpow, Me, and Joxely1990 as staff...Gotta earn your way up, joxley1990 is the owner, the rest are mods, and Im co-admin..Should be moving to a domain in a bit, hes on vaca right now...Join, be a member, and you never know..

Its easy to start a forum and get members, I've done it before lol.
I'm not looking for a mod, Im looking for a partnership, rather an invester if you will. I pay for what you need etc but Im not sure if you guys understand me to well - if your really interested he can just drop me a pm other then that Im going to start my own with some newer members so it doesn't seem too much like an old trasnffered community, something new with new people not just cf if you get what I mean. I got the right places to go, rigth members to find etc but yeeeeap.

Back
Top Bottom