1TB hosting for 6.95$

I use Dreamhost too! Very reliable and a quick support team. Cool control panel, except i can't find an in-browser file manager.

DreamHost is good to an certain extent, but they oversell. If you look around you'll find they oversell hugly.

Exactly what I said, they admit overselling but are still getting custoemrs every day are people dumb or what? You dont' get your full value of what your ordering with overselling its more or less like a fruad when you sign up eg, get so and so bw for this many, but really your paying there price and only getting a small amount of bw lol.. Its funny

Frimon86 said:
Exactly what I said, they admit overselling but are still getting custoemrs every day are people dumb or what? You dont' get your full value of what your ordering with overselling its more or less like a fruad when you sign up eg, get so and so bw for this many, but really your paying there price and only getting a small amount of bw lol.. Its funny

Hoah there buddy not true at all, I've used over 630GB this month of bandwith you get every bit they say you do, even your diskspace, I'm using 13GB..

This thread was started nearly five months ago, if there are no more posts by this time tomorrow, I'm locking it, OK by you, root?

10 mbit link at backbone connection like Cogent, Savvis, Level starting from 40$ per month for big datacenters. 10 mbit/s equal to near 3 TB per month. I don't think this offer is real. They are overselling bandwidth hoping that most clients will not use bandwidth at full.

Back
Top Bottom